Shout to Shout
Shout someone to Shout Conference 2018 by purchasing them a ticket online here and you will go in the draw to win accommodation for two at a 4.5 Star Waldorf Stadium Apartment Hotel in Auckland for Shout 2018.
Waldorf Apartments offer self-contained, short-term apartments in 6 Auckland CBD locations. Their fully equipped apartments include full kitchen facilities and on-site laundries, making Waldorf Apartments a popular choice for Thrifty Travellers, Travelling Families and Travelling Business people alike.
Prize winner drawn March 1st 2018 and winner will be notified by email or phone. *postcards available at limited locations. Three nights twin share in a luxury apartment at Waldorf Stadium Apartment Hotel, just 2 minutes walk from Spark Arena. Occupancy Check-in July 10 3pm, Check-out July 13 3pm 2018
Exclusive Conference Discount at Waldorf Hotels
Get 10% discount on your stay at the Waldorf Hotel for Shout Conference 2018
- Log onto the website www.waldorf.co.nz
- Choose your dates over conference & preferred location
- Enter promo code SC18 before completing booking to get 10% off
Keep up to date with Waldorf hotels here at www.facebook.co.nz/waldorfapartmentsnz
Waldorf Stadium - 4.5-star Apartment Hotel
40 Beach Rd, Britomart - 3 mins walk from Spark Arena
Waldorf Stadium is the Waldorf Group’s premiere apartment hotel in New Zealand
Waldorf Celestion - 4.5-star Apartment Hotel
19-23 Anzac Ave, Britomart - 7 mins walk from Spark Arena
Waldorf Celestion offers affordable luxury in a great downtown location
Waldorf St Martins - 4.5-star Apartment Hotel
6-12 St Martins Lane, Uptown, Grafton - 20 mins walk from Spark Arena
Waldorf St. Martins offers quality apartments in Uptown Auckland CBD
Standard Terms and Conditions for the Shout to Shout promotion
1. By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
3. No responsibility will be taken for late, incomplete entries or entries with incorrect details. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged or tampered with in any way.
4. Participants may enter as many times as they wish by purchasing a separate ticket for someone else for each entry. The ticket must be for another person, a ticket purchased for yourself does not count as an entry into the draw.
5. By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed for publicity purposes.
6. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
9. Full details of the prize will be given upon request.
10. Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertising material will be accepted.
11. Winners will be drawn on March 1st, 2018 at Equippers Auckland Trust’s Head Office, Auckland, New Zealand.
12. Winners will be notified as specified online.
13. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, its Equippers Auckland Trust’s option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
14. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Equippers Auckland Trust and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during accepting or using the prizes.
15. Entry is open to anyone 18 years of age and older. Employees of The Waldorf are not eligible to enter these promotions.
16. The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered.
18. Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Equippers Auckland Trust